If you remember the original Avalon game from Microgaming, then you’ll love its sequel – Avalon II: The Quest for the Grail.
You might be unfamiliar with the story so far. So, let the Lucky Nugget team fill you in on all the slots action. It’s all about the legend of King Arthur. Themed around the original quest for the holy grail, you’re tasked with returning the legendary goblet to Avalon.
With plenty of action to keep you entertained, this fast moving game is incredibly rewarding. With eight bonus games available alongside amazing graphics and a soundtrack like no other, you’ll be occupied for hours.
It’s also another 243 ways to win slot which are popular with the players at Lucky Nugget; although they might seem complicated, they really aren’t.
It’s the kind of slot that’s so enthralling you can get caught up in it for hours – something to do with the awesome cinematic music we think. It’s the type of slot you can truly appreciate for the work that’s gone into it.
Symbols, wilds and scatters
Like the majority of Vegas-style slot machines, Avalon II contains a multitude of symbols:
- Avalon II contains the standard A-10 card style symbols with a maximum payout of just above 3x your bet.
- There are also six enhanced symbols – Guinevere, Morgan, Black Knight, Merlin, Arthur and the Avalon – which payout up to 67x your stake.
- Also involved is the Lady of the Lake symbol. This expanding wild symbol covers the whole of the reel when landed.
- Merlin can also pop up at any time and reward players with a tasty bonus.
In terms of bonus games, there are eight to choose from:
- Whispering Woods: Choose from five shields, each contains cash prizes.
- Morgan’s Keep: Awards the player 20 free spins – keep on spinning.
- Lake of Legends: Roll dice to reforge Excalibur and win cash prizes.
- Forest Falls: 20 free spins can be rewarded for surviving the forest falls.
- Hall of Shadows: Defeat the Black Knight to be rewarded with dark prizes.
- Misty Vale: 15 free spins is the reward for surviving the misty vale.
- Dusky Moors: Match 2 helms to win mysterious prizes.
- Isle of Avalon: Spin the wheel of Avalon and take your chance at winning the jackpot.
The aim of Avalon II is to forge Excalibur at the Lake of Legends, fight your way through the forest, defeating the Black Knight at the Hall of Shadows and eventually reach the Isle of Avalon to win the jackpot.
With a jackpot of up to 120,000 coins, Avalon II truly has the potential to make you rich. The multitude of bonus games ensures that there’s always loads of action. Ultimately, it’s a really cool slot to play for all King Arthur fans.
What’s 243 ways to win all about?
If you struggle with paylines, why not check out our paylines article? It goes into detail about the most common things new players struggle with.
243 ways to win involves no paylines, so that’s one thing to look forward to. Instead of working on a line structure, Avalon II pays out when 3 or more of any symbol lands on your screen. Basically, every symbol is a scatter symbol – that’s the easiest way to think about it.
So that’s about it with Avalon II. Now, more importantly, who would win in a fight, between King Arthur and King Kong? Let us know in the comments section below.