A big part of any luxurious lifestyle is splashing the cash on some incredible cars. Here we will give you a quick rundown of some of the most famous poker players and their cars, you’re sure to be impressed. You can play the entertaining table game at Lucky Nugget Casino, but it might take a few wins before you can get one of these on your driveway!
The world’s best poker player? Well, arguably it’s Daniel Negreanu, but with an estimated $100 million net worth, Ivey sure has enough money to go big on his rides. For his flash drive there’s a 2005 Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren that would set you back a cool half million dollars. For a more classic ride he also owns a couple of Rolls Royce Phantoms.
One of the biggest female poker winners of all-time with winnings exceeding $3.5 million and she’s got the wheels to match the winnings. First there was a gorgeous lemon-yellow Lamborghini Gallardo but she swapped that for something a little more classic, a 2012 Bentley GT. Sure, the Lambo screams money loud, but the Bentley says it with class.
With nearly $2 million in total earnings, Minieri’s a young Italian poker star on the rise. His Porsche Cayman might not seem the flashiest but how many people out there can brag that they bought their Porsche with PokerStars Frequent Player Points?
Finnish pro Antonius was winner of the biggest online pot back in November 2009, winning $1.3 million. His main ride? That would be an Aston Martin Vanquish V12, as featured in the Bond movie, Die Another Day.
Dan Bilzerian calls himself ‘the King of Instagram’ and with that comes a pretty royal collection of really impressive cars. And with a €150 million plus net worth, you can see how he affords all these incredible toys. Here are just a few of those gorgeous rides he’s owned.
• Lamborghini Aventador – around the €400,000 mark.
• 1965 AC Shelby Cobra 427 –now this is a vintage deal, but with a hefty price tag. It’s estimated this one cost him upwards of €1.8 million. It’s full on retro gorgeous, and he regularly shows it off at tracks and race days.
• Bentley Continental GT – a mere €190,000 and this could be yours.
• Polaris RZR 900 – the budget baby of the bunch at just €16,500. But it’s a camouflaged, military style ride harking back to Bilzerian’s Navy SEAL training.
• 1970 Toyota Land Cruiser – €49,000 gets the poker star this classic that simply keeps on truckin’. Perfect for beach trips and bikini wearing hotties hanging out the back.
• Brabus 6X6 AMG G63 – Just €100k shy of a cool €1 million.
We’re a bit stumped when it comes to finding cars owned by German poker stars. But we’d love to know what the likes of Ole Schemion, Philipp Gruissem, Dominik Nitsche, George Danzer, Marvin Rettenmaier and other up and coming stars of German poker are driving. Do you know? If so you can drop us a message in the comments.