In 1993 Steven Spielberg directed Jurassic Park. Little did he know that it would become one of the biggest and most popular films of all time. Everyone knows the story of the films; dinosaurs are discovered on a remote island even though as we knew it they had already been extinct for thousands of years. There have been several films in the series including a recent re-boot of the series which made huge amounts of money at the box office.
Microgaming decided they wanted to develop a slot based around the first film. At first glance you can see they did the film justice with stunning aesthetics and original music from the film. The slot has five reels and 243 paylines. The reels’ spin in front of a slowly scrolling jungle background.
There are nine basic symbols included in the game, five of them are dinosaurs and the other four are characters from the film.
The dinosaur icons are:
The character symbols are:
- Dr Allan Grant
- Dr Ellie Sattler
- Dr Ian Malcolm
- John Hammond
The Jurassic park logo is the wild symbol and a mosquito stuck in amber is the scatter symbol.
The Jurassic Park slot offers two bonus games. Each of them give you great winnings and chances of high wins.
Alert Mode: this mode is triggered randomly whenever a T-rex is sighted. The next six spins have an extra 35 wilds in the reels. This mode can only be triggered in the base game.
Free Spins: To get into this bonus you need to get three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. There are five different sets of free spins on offer. The free spin set you get will be chosen at randomly and each set begins with 12 free spins.
Below are the sets you can get:
- T-Rex: The T-Rex symbols will be stacked three deep on the reels. When a T-Rex appears you will be guaranteed a win.
- Velociraptor: This feature contains split and multiplier wilds. The wilds can split into two and this can then result in a six of a kind win.
- Brachiosaurus: This set contains a mystery multiplier in which every spin is guaranteed a different multiplier. So, you will receive bigger wins with every spin.
- Triceratops: With this set you will get running wilds. These symbols will be stacked and an extra one added each spin to increase the chances of higher wins.
- Dilophosaurus: This mode contains winning wilds. A dinosaur will appear on the reels and spit at a symbol, turning it wild. That symbol will remain wild until there is a win.
So, there is the overall look at the slot. It contains great aesthetics and huge chances at both small and big wins. Why not head on over to the Lucky Nugget website and have a go yourself? Good luck!
What do you think about this slot? Let us know by dropping a comment down below!