Here at Lucky Nugget we cater for all. Whether you are a poker fanatic, have a love for the roulette wheel or a passion for blackjack, you will find something to keep you entertained whatever you fancy.
However, you don’t need to be a know-it-all when it comes to the casino with us. Oh no, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced player, we have a great range of games that suits all skill sets. Check out the best games available to get you on your way. Enjoy!
The perfect game for any novice and it will certainly ease you into the online gambling world, but fear not it will still provide you with great fun, and more importantly, the chance to boost your balance.
With 80 numbers on the screen, all you have to do is pick your own numbers. Your favourites? Lucky numbers? Family birthdays? Or just random, whatever you choose is up to you, just pick the numbers and then the game will begin. The numbers will be drawn from the board and the more you match the more you win. Simple.
So, if you are looking for a fun, yet steady start to your online gambling life, the below games could be the perfect for you!
This is another easy game to play, although perhaps more demanding than Keno. However, it won’t take you long to grasp and once you’ve got it nailed down will provide hours of endless fun.
This Chinese game involves three dice; place a bet on the outcome of the roll and collect your winnings if lucky, it’s that simple. There are many ways you can bet, check out our list below:
- Small/Big Bet: If the total of the three dice combined is 4-10 it is considered small. Whereas, 11-17 is considered big. The only way you won’t win is if the dice rolls up three numbers exactly the same.
- Number Bet: Pick a number to come up. If it comes up once, you are paid at evens, twice at 2/1 and three times at 3/1.
- Pair Bet: That means calling two numbers of the three. If it comes up, you are paid at 5/1.
- Total Bet: This requires you calling the total number of the three dice combined. The odds range from 6/1 to 60/1!
- Double Bet: You can get 10/1 if you think two of the same number will come up.
- Triple Bet: Three of the same number, that you picked, all coming up. Odds of 180/1!
- Any Triple: If any number comes up three times you will receive 30/1.
I’m sure you know how to play, but if you don’t here’s a lowdown on the classic casino game. First of all you place your bets on the table via the multiple options available. This can be anything from black/red, odd/even, 1 to 36 to simply betting on green zero. There’s a whole host of bets available.
You can pick any number that you want, with numbers ranging from 0-36 and if the single one lands you will get paid at odds of 36/1. If you don’t think one number is feasible, spread the risk and cover several and even cover groups of four and get paid at a quarter of the single odds.
However, perhaps the most common way of playing, and the easiest is by picking red or black. All the numbers from 1-36 alternate between red and black, with zero a green. So pick the colour, spin the wheel and you have an almost 50% chance of winning.
It’s quick, it’s fast, it’s easy to play.
So there you have it, just some of the games that you can enjoy that should be relatively straightforward to play. Of course, we have a range of casino games that could appeal to you, and more once you feel more confident. However, try these for starters and see how it plays. Good luck!